Lego Penguins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lego forum of Club Penguin, Cheats, Glitches, and more!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

XAT member shop. ******NOW OPEN****** NEW THINGS ADDED. Please be aware of the rising prices

Go down 
+9
paintboy4565
losttruckie
Jt 010
Peggggo
tjhash
PaL
Kingpin25
Admin
Soccership07
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Soccership07
Soccership07

XAT member shop. ******NOW OPEN****** NEW THINGS ADDED. Please be aware of the rising prices Empty
PostSubject: XAT member shop. ******NOW OPEN****** NEW THINGS ADDED. Please be aware of the rising prices   XAT member shop. ******NOW OPEN****** NEW THINGS ADDED. Please be aware of the rising prices Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 7:24 pm

Welcome to the XAT member shop. Please enjoy your stay. NOTE: Will keep going till XATS and DAYS are out of stock. NOW OPEN! Just PC me on this link: xat.com/penguincheats and we will trade! But you have to give me the Lego Bricks first! Also I can not save any powers! Plase PC me and give me the lego bricks then we trade!CAN ONLY BUY TWO THNGS A DAY!

XATS:

350 XATS - 900 Lego Bricks OUT OF STOCK

300 XATS - 850 Lego Bricks OUT OF STOCK

250 XATS - 800 Lego Bricks OUT OF STOCK

200 XATS - 750 Lego Bricks OUT OF STOCK

100 XATS - 650 Lego Bricks OUT OF STOCK

DAYS:

10 DAYS - 500 Lego Bricks

9 DAYS - 450 Lego Bricks

8 DAYS - 400 Lego Blocks

7 DAYS - 350 Lego Bricks

6 DAYS - 300 Lego Bricks

POWERS:

NOTE: YOU NEED DAYS TO MAKE THESE WORK!

No Audies - 10 Lego Bricks IN STOCK: 1

Shuffle - 60 Lego Bricks OUT OF STOCK

Name Glow - 650 Lego Blocks IN STOCK: 1

No Follow - 200 Lego Bricks OUT OF STOCK

Mirror - 200 Lego Bricks IN STOCK: 1

ANIMATED AVATARS:

NOTE: YOU NEED ANIMATE TO MAKE THIS WORK!

Rainbow GIF avatar - 20 Lego Bricks

Pokemon GIF avatar - 20 Lego Bricks

PROMOTE YOUR SHOP RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW:

5 DAYS - 1000 Lego Bricks

4 DAYS - 900 Lego Bricks

3 DAYS - 800 Lego Bricks

2 DAYS - 700 Lego Bricks

1 DAY - 600 Lego Bricks

Last edited by Soccership07 on Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:53 pm; edited 22 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://surferpenguin.forumotion.com
Admin
Lego Creature
Lego Creature
Admin

XAT member shop. ******NOW OPEN****** NEW THINGS ADDED. Please be aware of the rising prices Empty
PostSubject: Re: XAT member shop. ******NOW OPEN****** NEW THINGS ADDED. Please be aware of the rising prices   XAT member shop. ******NOW OPEN****** NEW THINGS ADDED. Please be aware of the rising prices Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 10:21 am

Cool shop

how much for 1 day
Back to top Go down
Kingpin25
Trainee Mod
Trainee Mod
Kingpin25

PostSubject: Re: XAT member shop. ******NOW OPEN****** NEW THINGS ADDED. Please be aware of the rising prices   XAT member shop. ******NOW OPEN****** NEW THINGS ADDED. Please be aware of the rising prices Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 1:10 am

YAY ITS OPEN
Back to top Go down
PaL
Teh friendliest super mod
PaL

PostSubject: Re: XAT member shop. ******NOW OPEN****** NEW THINGS ADDED. Please be aware of the rising prices   XAT member shop. ******NOW OPEN****** NEW THINGS ADDED. Please be aware of the rising prices Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 1:13 am

Finaly
Back to top Go down
Kingpin25
Trainee Mod
Trainee Mod
Kingpin25

PostSubject: Re: XAT member shop. ******NOW OPEN****** NEW THINGS ADDED. Please be aware of the rising prices   XAT member shop. ******NOW OPEN****** NEW THINGS ADDED. Please be aware of the rising prices Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 1:15 am

Woo Hooo
Back to top Go down
PaL
PaL

PostSubject: Re: XAT member shop. ******NOW OPEN****** NEW THINGS ADDED. Please be aware of the rising prices   XAT member shop. ******NOW OPEN****** NEW THINGS ADDED. Please be aware of the rising prices Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 1:16 am

Hi kingpin25
Back to top Go down
Kingpin25
Trainee Mod
Trainee Mod
Kingpin25

PostSubject: Re: XAT member shop. ******NOW OPEN****** NEW THINGS ADDED. Please be aware of the rising prices   XAT member shop. ******NOW OPEN****** NEW THINGS ADDED. Please be aware of the rising prices Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 1:25 am

hello pal
Back to top Go down
tjhash
Lego Creature
Lego Creature
tjhash

PostSubject: Re: XAT member shop. ******NOW OPEN****** NEW THINGS ADDED. Please be aware of the rising prices   XAT member shop. ******NOW OPEN****** NEW THINGS ADDED. Please be aware of the rising prices Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 2:29 am

thanks soccer!
Back to top Go down
PaL
PaL

PostSubject: Re: XAT member shop. ******NOW OPEN****** NEW THINGS ADDED. Please be aware of the rising prices   XAT member shop. ******NOW OPEN****** NEW THINGS ADDED. Please be aware of the rising prices Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 2:48 am

I like this shop
Back to top Go down
tjhash
Lego Creature
Lego Creature
tjhash

PostSubject: Re: XAT member shop. ******NOW OPEN****** NEW THINGS ADDED. Please be aware of the rising prices   XAT member shop. ******NOW OPEN****** NEW THINGS ADDED. Please be aware of the rising prices Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 2:54 am

So Do I!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Peggggo
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Peggggo

PostSubject: Re: XAT member shop. ******NOW OPEN****** NEW THINGS ADDED. Please be aware of the rising prices   XAT member shop. ******NOW OPEN****** NEW THINGS ADDED. Please be aware of the rising prices Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 2:57 am

I love this shop.
Back to top Go down
PaL
PaL

PostSubject: Re: XAT member shop. ******NOW OPEN****** NEW THINGS ADDED. Please be aware of the rising prices   XAT member shop. ******NOW OPEN****** NEW THINGS ADDED. Please be aware of the rising prices Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 3:12 am

Thisismy favorite
Back to top Go down
Jt 010
Special Lego Penguin
Special Lego Penguin
Jt 010

PostSubject: Re: XAT member shop. ******NOW OPEN****** NEW THINGS ADDED. Please be aware of the rising prices   XAT member shop. ******NOW OPEN****** NEW THINGS ADDED. Please be aware of the rising prices Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 4:29 am

FINALLY I CAN POST AND WHY WAS I BANEND!!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Lego Creature
Lego Creature
Admin

PostSubject: Re: XAT member shop. ******NOW OPEN****** NEW THINGS ADDED. Please be aware of the rising prices   XAT member shop. ******NOW OPEN****** NEW THINGS ADDED. Please be aware of the rising prices Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 11:14 am

dunno

wish I was in a usergroup like trainee mod
Back to top Go down
losttruckie
Lego Brick
Lego Brick
losttruckie

PostSubject: Re: XAT member shop. ******NOW OPEN****** NEW THINGS ADDED. Please be aware of the rising prices   XAT member shop. ******NOW OPEN****** NEW THINGS ADDED. Please be aware of the rising prices Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 11:51 am

Cool, Soon I Will Buy Nameglow!
Back to top Go down
Soccership07
Soccership07

PostSubject: Re: XAT member shop. ******NOW OPEN****** NEW THINGS ADDED. Please be aware of the rising prices   XAT member shop. ******NOW OPEN****** NEW THINGS ADDED. Please be aware of the rising prices Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 11:18 pm

I lost all my XATS so i might rise the prices. Sorry everyone.
Back to top Go down
http://surferpenguin.forumotion.com
losttruckie
Lego Brick
Lego Brick
losttruckie

PostSubject: Re: XAT member shop. ******NOW OPEN****** NEW THINGS ADDED. Please be aware of the rising prices   XAT member shop. ******NOW OPEN****** NEW THINGS ADDED. Please be aware of the rising prices Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 11:19 pm

Ahh Bricks Reset:@
Back to top Go down
paintboy4565
Trainee Mod
Trainee Mod
paintboy4565

PostSubject: Re: XAT member shop. ******NOW OPEN****** NEW THINGS ADDED. Please be aware of the rising prices   XAT member shop. ******NOW OPEN****** NEW THINGS ADDED. Please be aware of the rising prices Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 11:19 pm

cool
Back to top Go down
Lego for me
Teh buildable admin
Teh buildable admin
Lego for me

PostSubject: Re: XAT member shop. ******NOW OPEN****** NEW THINGS ADDED. Please be aware of the rising prices   XAT member shop. ******NOW OPEN****** NEW THINGS ADDED. Please be aware of the rising prices Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 11:23 pm

another happy customer - me!!
Back to top Go down
http://legoforme.wordpress.com
losttruckie
Lego Brick
Lego Brick
losttruckie

PostSubject: Re: XAT member shop. ******NOW OPEN****** NEW THINGS ADDED. Please be aware of the rising prices   XAT member shop. ******NOW OPEN****** NEW THINGS ADDED. Please be aware of the rising prices Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 11:47 pm

I Wish i could get name glow but my bricks where wiped
Back to top Go down
paintboy4565
Trainee Mod
Trainee Mod
paintboy4565

PostSubject: Re: XAT member shop. ******NOW OPEN****** NEW THINGS ADDED. Please be aware of the rising prices   XAT member shop. ******NOW OPEN****** NEW THINGS ADDED. Please be aware of the rising prices Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 11:48 pm

ya
Back to top Go down
Kingpin25
Trainee Mod
Trainee Mod
Kingpin25

PostSubject: Re: XAT member shop. ******NOW OPEN****** NEW THINGS ADDED. Please be aware of the rising prices   XAT member shop. ******NOW OPEN****** NEW THINGS ADDED. Please be aware of the rising prices Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 5:34 am

i wants me a nameglow
Back to top Go down
tjhash
Lego Creature
Lego Creature
tjhash

PostSubject: Re: XAT member shop. ******NOW OPEN****** NEW THINGS ADDED. Please be aware of the rising prices   XAT member shop. ******NOW OPEN****** NEW THINGS ADDED. Please be aware of the rising prices Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 5:41 pm

lol i got 1 before bricks were wiped
Back to top Go down
Admin
Lego Creature
Lego Creature
Admin

PostSubject: Re: XAT member shop. ******NOW OPEN****** NEW THINGS ADDED. Please be aware of the rising prices   XAT member shop. ******NOW OPEN****** NEW THINGS ADDED. Please be aware of the rising prices Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 6:14 pm

Wish I had alot of lego bricks to buy some xats or days or powers p.s How do you get lego brick system

Last edited by Admin on Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kingpin25
Trainee Mod
Trainee Mod
Kingpin25

PostSubject: Re: XAT member shop. ******NOW OPEN****** NEW THINGS ADDED. Please be aware of the rising prices   XAT member shop. ******NOW OPEN****** NEW THINGS ADDED. Please be aware of the rising prices Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 7:02 pm

Man i need alot more bricks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XAT member shop. ******NOW OPEN****** NEW THINGS ADDED. Please be aware of the rising prices   XAT member shop. ******NOW OPEN****** NEW THINGS ADDED. Please be aware of the rising prices Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XAT member shop. ******NOW OPEN****** NEW THINGS ADDED. Please be aware of the rising prices
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next