Lego Penguins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lego forum of Club Penguin, Cheats, Glitches, and more!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rules. - read them, learn them, live them.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lego for me
Teh buildable admin
Teh buildable admin
Lego for me

Rules. - read them, learn them, live them. Empty
PostSubject: Rules. - read them, learn them, live them.   Rules. - read them, learn them, live them. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 11:53 pm

Hello, these are the rules for this forum, read them, learn them, live them, thats what I do!!

1. No Flaming - This means I don't want to see members fighting over things. Keep this an enjoyable forum.

2. No Adult Content - Remember Club Penguin is not a site for adults only. So no posting media with adult content. You will be banned for disobeying this.

3. No SPAMing - Stupid Pointless Annoying Messages (SPAM) are not welcome here. I see these kinds of things everywhere and there just annoying.

4. No Excessive Swearing - I needed to point this out. Our forum has censors for swears but that does not mean your allowed to say them. The censors tell the user to report the post to an admin or a mod.

5. No Hacking Discussion - We dont want posts asking about hacking. If you need to ask someone for something please use the Personal Message(PM) System. Don't even make topics saying that you were hacked. There is no way to hack an account.

6. Leave outside arguments outside - If you know a member on here that you had a fight with before. Dont start it again here. Leave the argument outside of these forums and if someone is PMing rude messages contact me and I'll take care of it.

7. Use Common Sense - Please if you make a post put it in the right forum. If you make a mistake it's fine but if you do it on a regular basis then we will start warning you and eventually a ban.

8. No advertisement - Don't make topics advertising your site. You can get banned for doing this. If you want to advertise your site have it in your signature but dont tell people to look in your signature. Just leave it there and thats it.

9. Please use grammar - People you weren't in school to talk like this "OMG that StUfF ROXXORS OMG OLOLOL". Please use the best of your grammar skills.

10. No double posting - Do not continue many posts after your first. You can edit your previous post to add more stuff on. I dont want to see twenty posts in a row. This will be counted as SPAM. Those posts will be deleted and your post count will lower. Do not double post to get a higher post count. Double Posting is allowed if it is updating a topic such as a shop or announcement.

11. Do not ask to be a moderator - If you ask, you loose your chance of ever being a moderator.

12, Do not be rude or mean - Do not make fun of others, or be rude or mean to them. No name calling or anything along those lines that could be considered rude or mean.

13. Always stay on topic - you gotta stay to the topic of the thread's title. You wouldn't go from talking about CP which leads to one about your comp, would you?

These rules are of a forrum I go on, we will follow the same rules here. credit to chewy/kingpin2

Follow the rules and have fun!! ~lego for me~

Last edited by Leanggggo on Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:16 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added a rule)
Back to top Go down
http://legoforme.wordpress.com

Rules. - read them, learn them, live them.
Page 1 of 1